Bill Henson, Jr.
Founder ~ CEO
Broker, ABR, ASP, CRS, GRI, RCS-D
About Bill Henson, Jr - REALTOR
- Founder and CEO of SilverPointe Properties® which is a company known as one of the top 25 Real Estate Firms in the area (Nashville Business Journal 2018)
- Negotiation Expert (CNE Designation)
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Ranked #1 agent in Williamson County & #3 in Middle Tennessee in The Nashville Business Journal Top Producing Real Estate Agents (April 2009) Ranked #9 in March 2013
- Luxury Home Specialist
- Recognized as one of America’s Top 1% of Real Estate Agents
- Multi-Million Dollar Listing & Selling Agent 2004-2018
- Over $150,000,000 in Sales in the first 8 years
- Cambridge Who’s Who Real Estate Executive-Professional of the Year 07-09
- SilverPointe® Presidents Club 2006-2018
- NRCC Businessman of the Year 2006
- GNAR (Greater Nashville Association of REALTORS) Awards of Excellence Recipient
- GNAR Legislative Committee-Chairman 2006
- GNAR Legislative Committee 2005
- GNAR Leadership Team 2004
- Board of Directors-Habitat for Humanity of Williamson County 2007-2010 and Chairman of the Site Selection Committee 2007-2010
- Business Advisory Council-Honorary Chairman 2006
- Certified as ABR® (Accredited Buyer’s Representative)
- Certified as CRS® (Council of Residential Specialists)
- Certified as GRI (Graduate, REALTOR®, Institute)
- Certified as ASP® (Accredited Staging Professional)
- Certified as RCS-D (Residential Certified Specialist-Divorce)
- Certified as CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert)
- Certified as a Luxury Home Specialist, Enclave
- Licensed Broker
- B.S. in B.A.-University of Tennessee, Marketing Major, Honors-Dean’s List
- Over twenty years of award winning sales, management and marketing experience with some of America’s finest companies including: Welch’s, Campbell Soup, Procter & Gamble
- Member of The Peoples Church, Franklin TN
- Ordained Deacon
The Henson Team Members
By choosing The Henson Team you will gain knowledge, experience, energy and integrity which sets our team apart from other agents in this highly competitive market.
With 4 full time agents to serve you, we are readily available and offer over 47 years in Real Estate Experience.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Contact The Henson Team today for a team of expert professionals to work for you.
Executive Assistant / REALTOR
About Julie Hurst
December of 2005 was the beginning of Julie’s career in Real Estate, officially, but she would argue that it began long before that. In her adult life, she moved her family 10 times in a period of just 13 years. This included moves to places like Oklahoma, Atlanta, St. Louis, Denver, Michigan, Iowa and more.
Each time she moved, her Realtors would comment that she had a natural knack for real estate and would suggest she begin a career in the field. She had a passion for Real Estate, so in 2005 she began a new path as an executive assistant to Bill Henson with SilverPointe Properties. Under his direction, she quickly learned all of the techniques of buying and selling.
In 2009, she achieved her Real Estate License and she continues to be a member with The Henson Team.
She brings real life experience to her field. She knows what it is like to relocate. She has lived in Franklin, Tennessee since 2000 so she knows the area very well. She knows all of the details and emotions involved in selling, buying and moving and considers every client to be her top priority.
Affiliate Broker / REALTOR
About Jean Atkinson
If you are ready to sell your existing home or purchase a new one, Jean will help you navigate the Nashville area real estate market. As a graduate of the O’More College of Design, she can stage your home, manage remodeling to get you the maximum return, and help locate a great new residence. The knowledge and experience she has gained in real estate since 1992 through a working relationship with husband Charles Atkinson, owner of Atkinson Construction & Associates LLC, specializing in new luxury home construction, sets her apart as your agent in this highly competitive market. As a native of Williamson County, she possesses a vast knowledge of the Middle Tennessee area, having witnessed its growth and attended local schools. For Jean, Williamson County is home, and she looks forward to helping you find yours here too.
I would highly recommend Bill to anyone who needs a skilled real estate professional who PUTS HIS CLIENT’S NEEDS ABOVE ALL ELSE.
One word of caution though, you will be spoiled for life and never find another agent that makes you feel as confident with the process as Bill does!!
Bill is terrific. He provides independent, thoughtful, honest and insightful guidance. He is always sensitive to buyers/sellers’ needs and desires. Bill has a great understanding of market trends and he routinely directed his guidance to align with the market dynamics. His experience and expertise, coupled with his engaging personality and highest degree of integrity, were very valuable during the processes of selling our home and a buying a new home.
We have been very happy with our experience thus far. Mr. Henson has gone above and beyond to market our home. He has produced top notch brochures for our showings, and showcased us on his many adds. We receive weekly updates and detailed reports on the activity of our home.
We feel the advice we have received from Bill has been spot on. His has an extensive knowledge of the industry, but especially middle Tennessee.
In conclusion, we feel Bill Henson and Silverpoint properties is first class. If you are looking for a realtor, you can’t go wrong here!