About Bill Henson, Jr - REALTOR
- Founder and CEO of SilverPointe Properties® which is a company known as one of the top 25 Real Estate Firms in the area (Nashville Business Journal 2021)
- Recognized as one of America’s Top 1% of Real Estate Agents
- Negotiation Expert (CNE Designation)
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Ranked #1 agent in Williamson County & #3 in Middle Tennessee in The Nashville Business Journal Top Producing Real Estate Agents (April 2009) Ranked #9 in March 2013
- Luxury Home Specialist
- Multi-Million Dollar Listing & Selling Agent 2004-2021
- Over $300,000,000 in homes sold
- Cambridge Who’s Who Real Estate Executive-Professional of the Year 07-09
- SilverPointe® Presidents Club 2006-2021
- NRCC Businessman of the Year 2006
- GNAR (Greater Nashville Association of REALTORS) Awards of Excellence Recipient
- GNAR Legislative Committee-Chairman 2006
- GNAR Legislative Committee 2005
- GNAR Leadership Team 2004
- Board of Directors-Habitat for Humanity of Williamson County 2007-2010 and Chairman of the Site Selection Committee 2007-2010
- Business Advisory Council-Honorary Chairman 2006
- Certified as ABR® (Accredited Buyer’s Representative)
- Certified as CRS® (Council of Residential Specialists)
- Certified as GRI (Graduate, REALTOR®, Institute)
- Certified as ASP® (Accredited Staging Professional)
- Certified as RCS-D (Residential Certified Specialist-Divorce)
- Certified as CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert)
- Certified as a Luxury Home Specialist, Enclave
- Licensed Broker
- B.S. in B.A.-University of Tennessee, Marketing Major, Honors-Dean’s List
- Over twenty years of award winning sales, management and marketing experience with some of America’s finest companies including: Welch’s, Campbell Soup, Procter & Gamble
- Member of the Church of the City, Franklin TN
- Ordained Deacon
The Henson Team Members
By choosing The Henson Team you will gain knowledge, experience, energy and integrity which sets our team apart from other agents in this highly competitive market.
Executive Assistant / REALTOR
About Julie Hurst
December of 2005 was the beginning of Julie’s career in Real Estate, officially, but she would argue that it began long before that. In her adult life, she moved her family 10 times in a period of just 13 years. This included moves to places like Oklahoma, Atlanta, St. Louis, Denver, Michigan, Iowa and more.
Each time she moved, her Realtors would comment that she had a natural knack for real estate and would suggest she begin a career in the field. She had a passion for Real Estate, so in 2005 she began a new path as an executive assistant to Bill Henson with SilverPointe Properties. Under his direction, she quickly learned all of the techniques of buying and selling.
In 2009, she achieved her Real Estate License and she continues to be a member with The Henson Team.
She brings real life experience to her field. She knows what it is like to relocate. She has lived in Franklin, Tennessee since 2000 so she knows the area very well. She knows all of the details and emotions involved in selling, buying and moving and considers every client to be her top priority.
About Tate Henson
Tate was born and raised in Franklin, Tennessee and graduated from the University of Tennessee with a degree in Marketing and International business. He currently lives in Nashville with his wife, AnnaKristen. Tate and AnnaKristen love to eat at local restaurants and spend time with their family and friends. Tate has six years of corporate sales experience and has been around the Real Estate industry for years watching his father, Bill Henson, build a successful career. He is passionate about all things Real Estate including architecture, interior design, building relationships with clients, and guiding them through the Real Estate process. He holds himself to a very high standard of integrity that is evident when working with him. He strives to be a trusted advisor when navigating the complicated Real Estate market to all clients – utilizing local market trends, data, and dedication to help buyers and sellers make informed decisions that serve their best interests.
I would highly recommend Bill to anyone who needs a skilled real estate professional who PUTS HIS CLIENT’S NEEDS ABOVE ALL ELSE.
One word of caution though, you will be spoiled for life and never find another agent that makes you feel as confident with the process as Bill does!!
Bill is terrific. He provides independent, thoughtful, honest and insightful guidance. He is always sensitive to buyers/sellers’ needs and desires. Bill has a great understanding of market trends and he routinely directed his guidance to align with the market dynamics. His experience and expertise, coupled with his engaging personality and highest degree of integrity, were very valuable during the processes of selling our home and a buying a new home.
We have been very happy with our experience thus far. Mr. Henson has gone above and beyond to market our home. He has produced top notch brochures for our showings, and showcased us on his many adds. We receive weekly updates and detailed reports on the activity of our home.
We feel the advice we have received from Bill has been spot on. His has an extensive knowledge of the industry, but especially middle Tennessee.
In conclusion, we feel Bill Henson and Silverpoint properties is first class. If you are looking for a realtor, you can’t go wrong here!