Lot Size872 sqft
Home Size2,259 sqft
EAST NASHVILLE INFORMATION
On this page you will find a map of homes for sale in East Nashville as well as a map of schools, map of restaurants, parks and golf courses in East Nashville, and links to local community resources provided by REALTOR Bill Henson.
East Nashville is considered one of Davidson County’s fastest-growing and most popular areas right now and home to the Tennessee Titans Stadium. This area has seen an incredible revitalization over the last few years. Many historic homes have been renovated while still keeping their historic charm and appearance and many new build houses can also be found. East Nashville has many artisan shops and is well known for fantastic locally-sourced food and locally-made products. The area is a haven for artistic events of all kinds and is just minutes away from downtown Nashville. East Nashville is unique in that it has neighborhoods within neighborhoods. While East Nashville is a community in and of itself, many hyper-local neighborhoods claim small community names within East Nashville. The area is fairly walkable and offers several parks, like Shelby Bottom Park, which is home to recreational facilities, wide open expanses, a dog park and walking trails.
East Nashville Community Resource Links
- Historic East Nashville Merchants Association: EastNashville.org
- East Nashville Farmers Market: EastNashvilleMarket.com
- Eastwood Neighbors Neighborhood News: EastwoodNeighbors.blogspot.com
- Lockeland Springs Neighborhood Association: LockelandSprings.org
- Historic Edgefield Neighborhood Association: HistoricEdgefield.org
- Shelby Hills Neighborhood Association: ShelbyHills.Wordpress.com
- East Nashville Guru News: EastNashvilleGuru.com
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools: MNPS.org
- Tennessee Chamber of Commerce: TNChamber.org
Parks & Recreation
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 4/14/2021)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.