Home Size3,338 sqft
Franklin TN Information
On this page you will find a map of homes for sale in Franklin, TN as well as a map of schools, restaurants, parks & golf courses in Franklin, and links to community resources provided by REALTOR Bill Henson.
Much can be said of Franklin, TN. The quaint town of Franklin has received many accolades and awards, most recently being named “One of America’s Most Romantic Cities” by Travel & Leisure magazine. The list continues with awards like:
- Money Magazine Top 20 Places to Retire
- Money Magazine Top 100 Best Places to Live
- Clean Cities Award (TN Dept. Transportation)
- Tree City USA
- Great American Main Street Award
- Preserve America Award
- Number One Small Town in Tennessee
- One of Five Best Places in America to Antique Shop
- Five National Register Historic Districts
- One of Business Week Magazine’s Top 50 Cities to Start a Small Business
The city also boasts some of Williamson County’s best schools and affordable homes can still be found here. Several shopping areas like Cool Springs and historic Leiper’s Fork also provide great getaways or quick stops. Franklin is home to many parks and historic sites that are open for guided tours. The awards speak for themselves – Franklin has much to offer.
Franklin Community Resource Links
Parks & Recreation
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 1/20/2021)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.